ElementsEMS

Elements Guild Forum

For the people who didnt introduce yourself yet. Introduce Yourself!!!!

[Accepted]SirKevins application!

SirKevin

[Accepted]SirKevins application!

Post by SirKevin on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:02 am

Main Char (Lvl/Job):

IGN/Lvl/Job of Chars you are playing or played: Well my old hero was name PoopSmexyy (<- I was young when i made it) My char atm is SirKevinChun and its lvl 135 and I'm a I/L

For how long have you been playing Maple: I'm a old school mapler who just came back from a 2 year break. Been playing since 07

How you know Elements: Well, before I quited I used to be in Elements tho i dont know if anyone would reco me. (Maybe some old members will)

Do you know someone in Elements: Well.. I dont know, been talking to osme people like xOnekl and Cyamite but no i dont really know them.

Why do you want to Join Elements: Well since I just came back from a long break I've been guildless since I came back, and since I used to be in Elements I think it would be a really nice place to start all over again since when I used to play it had some really nice and helpfull members wich i appreciate alot.

How many hours you play per day/week: 2hours~ a day. Could be less, could be more.

What time are you usually online (Maple time/CEST): 17.00-21.00 is my normal hours, on weekends maybe later.

What do you think of hacking/dupping/scamming: Well quiet obv I dont really want to deal with people that do that.

Why should we let you join Elements: Cause I'm a really nice guy who I think would be a good addition to your guild, I'm generally nice and I'm a fun guy to be around. Smile 

Tell us something about yourself: Well my name is Kevin, I'm 18 years old and currently live in Sweden. I'm studying journalism and on my sparetime i train and go to footballmatches. I'm a social and fun guy who likes to talk to people and love doing things as a group (Like bossing or other stuff). I have always had a huge love for Maplestory since it was the game I grew up with.
    SexyPina

Re: [Accepted]SirKevins application!

Post by SexyPina on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:08 am

Hey kevin 1st of all nice to meet you Very Happy

As you are a old member and seems you are a good guy with alot of active chats + you interested in leveling and joining in future guild runs I will vote for a yes Very Happy

Wish you good luck with your app and have fun mapling Wink
    Majokko

Post by Majokko on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:15 am

first of all welcome in elements forum Smile if u are a old member from elements i think that make easier xD try to catch Pat(CardReader) or Gary(Bow2meplz) and talk with them Razz enjoys maple and hope talk with u soon in game xD

Post by Scyen on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:56 am

I would say totally YES. Chatted with Kevin a bit and he seems like the funny guy he used to be when I knew him with my old Night Lord Smile
    Old members should always be warmly welcomed back to Elements.

I have also always had a huge love for Maplestory since it was the game I grew up with, too.
    jocolor 

Onkel

Post by Onkel on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:19 am

really like this guy, really entertaining.. i vote YES!

-Onkel
    JazzDufresne

Post by JazzDufresne on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:27 am

Hello There.

I actually do remember the name PoopSmexyy.
    First of all Welcome back to Maple ! Smile
    i'm Simon and I don't know if you remember me but back in those days i think I played iAmJazz (drk).
    Old member's of Elements are always nice to have back if they didn't missbehave in someway.

Well I guess it's a Yes from me.

Post by SirKevin on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:07 pm

JazzDufresne wrote:Hello There.

I actually do remember the name PoopSmexyy.
    First of all Welcome back to Maple ! Smile
    i'm Simon and I don't know if you remember me but back in those days i think I played  iAmJazz (drk).
    Old member's of Elements are always nice to have back if they didn't missbehave in someway.

Well I guess it's a Yes from me.

Hey, nice to see that you remember me, well that name do ring a bell.. ^^ Since I have a pretty bad memory I cant really remember much haha.
    ZakDoritos

Post by ZakDoritos on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:43 am

Welcome back to maplestory Kevin! Very Happy
    We will have a bit of a chat soon Wink <3
    SirKevin

Post by SirKevin on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:07 am

ZakDoritos wrote:Welcome back to maplestory Kevin! Very Happy
    We will have a bit of a chat soon Wink<3

Dude I was hoping you'd remeber me >Sad

Sponsored content