ElementsEMS

Elements Guild Forum

For the people who didnt introduce yourself yet. Introduce Yourself!!!!

[Accepted]Sebpai's application

Sebpai

[Accepted]Sebpai's application

Post by Sebpai on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:08 am

Name: Seb

Main Char (Lvl/Job): 115/Night Lord

IGN/Lvl/Job of Chars you are playing or played: Sebweb/74/Battle Mage, Shadowtear/136/Demon Slayer, Umbramancer/120/Night Walker

For how long have you been playing Maple: 2 years.

How you know Elements: Because of Marcus and Julie.

Do you know someone in Elements: Marcus and Julie.

Why do you want to Join Elements: Because my friends rate it highly and it seems cool.

How many hours you play per day/week: I've just started playing again. I used to play for a few hours a day.

What time are you usually online (Maple time/CEST): 1pm +

What do you think of hacking/dupping/scamming: Stoppettttt. Bad.

Why should we let you join Elements: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?! I mean uh.. (pls be gentle)

Tell us something about yourself: I am a gamer and a Homestuck fan and a Pokémon fan and an anime fan etc. etc. o:< My favourite anime is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Oh and Bleach. And Attack on Titan. Yeah.
    ZakDoritos

Re: [Accepted]Sebpai's application

Post by ZakDoritos on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:11 am

Can you tell us more about yourself, maybe more about your life.
    Also give a better reason for why we should let you join please Smile
    Sebpai

Post by Sebpai on Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Haha, sorry, I was feeling a bit silly and tired hence the "who the hell do you think I am" answer. xD

Why should we let you join Elements: Because I think I'd get along well with you guys and hopefully you'd like me! I'd try to be a valuable member of the team when it comes down to actual Maple-playing business, but I totally suck- I mean.. I'm awesome at this game. Yeah. (Don't worry, Julie and Marcus say I'm better at it than I think I am.) So...I don't think you'd regret letting me join! I won't pretend I'm anything special though, sorry, that's not who I am. >u> Although I suppose everyone's special in their own way...okay let's not go there I'm trailing far too off-topic.

Tell us something about yourself: Well, there's what I wrote above. Then...I recently left college and will hopefully soon have a job as part of a media/marketing apprenticeship, which is similar to an internship. That's kinda the most important thing going on in my life now haha. Until I've finally got all that sorted out, I've generally just been helping out at home and playing games and talking to friends and stuff. I'll certainly make sure I have time to myself even when I do get a job though. Uhh I like writing and sometimes art as well as gaming and internet stuff. I'm bad at talking about myself so I don't really know what to put in here, but I guess this is just so you guys get an impression of the kind of person I am and what I get up to.

Uhm...I hope that's good enough.
    JazzDufresne

Post by JazzDufresne on Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:32 am

Pat be gentle with him! Wink

Also I get that it can be hard to talk about yourself but I think you said plenty enough.

And Marcus and Julie is really friendly people so a friend of theirs is probably friendly aswell Smile

I do actually like that your a bit modest, those people usually can be the stongest in the end!

Hopefully i'll cya soon ingame! Happy Mapling Very Happy

Post by Sebpai on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:16 am

Thank you, Jazz. XD It's nice to meet you guys anyways and I will see you in game. :3
    Derpy Julie

Post by Derpy Julie on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:46 am

We're indeed friendly~ Muwahhahahahaha!

I sorta made Seb join Maplestory a year ago or something? Back then I was pretty nooby myself but we had lot of fun anyway and because we're really good friends and have known each other for a couple of years, I'd like Sebweb to join the guild with us =) I would really appreciate if you guys could accept him like you did with me and Marcus :3

Post by EvindMarcus on Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:55 am

SEB!!

Finally this guy is back in the only game that matters after a long break with Homestuckiness and other silly unnecessary things.
    I met Seb about a year ago, at the same time I met Julie actually. We played together for quite some time before quitting. Even after quitting though we've been talking and playing other games together.
    Seb is the type of guy that would always help anyone who's asking for it. I believe he would be a great addition to the guild.

GET HIM IN THE GUILD NAOW! >Very Happy

Post by MightDarky on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:16 am

Yes!

I've done a PQ with him and julie/marcus *ofc*
    He's a nice guy and a great addition to the family! Very Happy

Cheers <3
    ZakDoritos

Post by ZakDoritos on Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:22 am

Yea, it's a lot better Smile I would like to meet you in our GFM sometimes (ch3 fm4)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:56 am