ElementsEMS

Elements Guild Forum

For the people who didnt introduce yourself yet. Introduce Yourself!!!!

[Accepted]ItzPropzPT Elements application

iTzPropzPT

[Accepted]ItzPropzPT Elements application

Post by iTzPropzPT on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:18 am

Name: Tiago

Main Char (Lvl/Job): iTzPropzPT 153 Dark Knight

IGN/Lvl/Job of Chars you are playing or played: PropzPT 65 Knight Of Cygnus, iTzProps 42 Mercedes

For how long have you been playing Maple: Been playing maple since 2006 but quitted a few times

How you know Elements: Since i started playing Maplestory in 2006, Elements has been one of the top guilds so it's hard not to notice ^^

Do you know someone in Elements: xCuddleBear Smile

Why do you want to Join Elements: Because i'm looking for an active guild, with comprehensive and friendly people who have no superiority issues and are always there to help. From what i've been told, Elements is all that and more, which is why i would like to be apart of it and help it grow even more Smile

How many hours you play per day/week: Per day, around 10 to 12 hours. I try to be the most active i can be. I play everyday.

What time are you usually online (Maple time/CEST): I don't have a specific time. But mostly during the evening and night.

What do you think of hacking/dupping/scamming: I hate it. I don't understand what makes people do that. When i first started playing this game i was a very naive player and got scammed several times. Now that i've growned as a person and have several years of Maplestory gaming, i despise it. I myself have been a victim of scamming and hacking :/

Why should we let you join Elements: Well, if you're looking for friendly and helpful people, i'm your man :)i like to help and have no problems in wasting time or anything else on helping others. I've been around for quite some time and i know how to behave and what to do and not to do. I like to think i'm an experient player when it comes to Maplestory and i would try to help Elements as much as i could.

Tell us something about yourself: Well, i finished University this year so i have all the free time i can get. Later i will try to get a job of course but for now i'm resting so count me in if you're looking for someone really active :)I don't like to play alone. I don't think anyone does o.O I'm very friendly, enthusiastic and i like to make people laugh :DI don't like negativity. Hum, i honestly can't think of anything else to say so here it is. My application :DIf i don't get in, it's ok :)I'll try again one day or something ^^ If i do get in, well, i'll be extremely happy :PThanks <3
    GaryBetram
    Admin

Re: [Accepted]ItzPropzPT Elements application

Post by GaryBetram on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:46 am

Hey there Tiago,
    Nice application and I know u really put some effort in it, cause u whisped me Razz
    Hang around abit in our GFM (ch3fm4) when you got time, so we get to know u a bit better =)
    At moment the guild is not that active, since loads of people quited after the hacking wave last year.
    But last 2 months loads came back, and we trying to be active again.

Well u got a vote from me. Guess Ill see u in our GFM

Post by Majokko on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:48 am

First of all welcome to Elements forum Razz ur apply look very nice to me xD maybe come to our guild fm to get know some more of us sometimes Razz ( our gfm fm4 ch 3). HF mapling and hope see u in game someday Razz

Post by JazzDufresne on Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Hey There Tiago!

You seem like a player thats both active and really want to join Elements. I'm glad to hear that and as
    you are a friend of Fran aswell you will ofcourse get my vote. For your information i can tell you that the guild is getting more active by the day
    really Smile Loads of people getting back in game and old guildies coming back .

Cya ingame Tiago!

Post by ZakDoritos on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:48 am

Heya Tiago!
    Nice application you made there, I'm Patrick and it's a pleasure to meet you again! Smile
    In my opinion you can join guild again and hope you will enjoy it as much as you did before!
    Will speak to you in game Wink

Cya <3
    GaryBetram
    Admin

Post by GaryBetram on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:52 am

Turns out to be a old guildie.
    Topic Closed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:55 am